Thanks to the properties of apple vinegar to lose weight, it has been designed the diet of apple cider vinegar for slimming, which you can supplement with other diets to make the result more effective.
Does apple cider vinegar work to lose weight?
Have you heard about the consumption of vinegar to lose weight? Lose weight with apple cider vinegar is possible, thanks to its slimming properties. If you consume it daily, you can take advantage of their ability to act at the level of the digestive system, helping to improve their metabolism.
Without a doubt, it is an excellent method to regulate acidity in the organism. Indeed, benefits of apple vinegar to lose weight are many and highly valued. However, before you begin to consume it you must know the contraindications of apple cider vinegar to avoid possible complications.
Properties of apple vinegar for weight loss
• It is satiating: like the lemon, it manages to make the passage of the food to the intestine a little slower during digestion and, in this way, it contributes to generate a feeling of satiety.
• It is depurative: it allows to accelerate the digestion in the area of the stomach, and consequently, the regular function of the intestines.
• It is detoxifying: because of its alkaline contribution, it balances the acidity levels of the blood and thus helps the body to eliminate toxins and bad fats more easily.
• It is anti-inflammatory: helps the relaxation of the distended stomach and promotes the elimination of flatulence
Benefits of apple cider vinegar
Taking apple vinegar prevents blood sugar from rising after eating sweets. Usually when eating a slice of bread, the sugar rises from 90 to 120 mg/dl But when combined with Apple vinegar, glycemia only reaches 108 mg/dl.
Numerous studies have shown the properties of apple vinegar to lose weight, improve insulin resistance and prevent diabetes.
What is the apple vinegar Diet for weight loss?
The diet of apple vinegar for slimming is to take before each meal a teaspoon of vinegar diluted in half a glass of water.
If you want to improve your flavor you can add a teaspoon of sweetener.
You can do a 3-day diet, based on the following menu:
» Breakfast: Vegetable milk with oats or a fruit shake with a handful of nuts
» Food: Cooked vegetables or salad, a handful of brown rice, a small portion of legumes or lean white meats.
» Dinner: Cooked vegetables or salad, an egg, a fruit like for example, an apple or a pear.
Recommendations and advice
• If you are allergic to any of its components, you should not take it. I also recommend that the more natural a treatment is, the better it will be not only for the results here and now, but thinking about the future.
• Remember that this diet is a very good complement of other diets such as Garcinia Cambogia
• Make a low-calorie diet and take the half-glass of vinegar diluted every day, as long as the diet lasts and you will see the results quickly.
Do not forget to accompany this plan with physical activity, essential to lose weight faster and strengthen and give more flexibility to your muscles.
If your overweight does not generate impediments to exercising and you do not have any type of heart or bone problem, CrossFit is a high-impact exercise that helps you burn up to 300 calories in 20 minutes.
How to take apple cider vinegar to lose weight?
» Avoid taking apple cider vinegar: Unlike other alkaline remedies you should avoid consuming apple cider by fasting, because it can cause heartburn. It is convenient that you take it before every meal dilute in water to get your weight loss benefits.
» Apple vinegar tablets to lose weight: There are supplements of apple cider vinegar in the form of capsules or tablets that are no doubt the easiest way to consume this natural alkalizer.
» With baking soda: Both apple cider vinegar and sodium bicarbonate are alkalizing that if combined they will enhance their adegazantes effects. In this way, you can consume the vinegar of apples in fasting, since the bicarbonate neutralizes the effects of vinegar on the gastric mucosa.