This time I will tell you about the Garcinia cambogia, burning fats that has caused many concerns in the market for weight loss. This is a product of which millions of websites and blogs speak, but of which it is seldom possible to find an objective vision and a convincing analysis of the best reputed brands.
In this age, where we should see and feel attractive, it is difficult to reflect confidence and security if we constantly have to deal with:
- Wide Hips
- Widening of the face
- The rolls always present in the hips
- Problems changing power and losing weight
Overweight not only causes the image to be inconvenient. It is also the open door for numerous health problems such as pressure, diabetes and atherosclerosis, etc. This is a problem that affects men and women.
So, I invite you to affectionately take an ear to your partner, your beloved “chubby” and feel it next to you on the computer so you know why having a date is not healthy. There is a natural way to combat overweight, which has given good results in women. It’s the Garcinia Cambogia and I’m going to talk to you a little bit about it.
What is Garcinia cambogia
It is an Asian fruit, with very good and different properties to any other. There are many studies that have been carried out that realize their ability to limit the development of lipids in the organism.
If you want to know some of these articles, you can enter sites of great renown such as WEDMD, (1) or the National Center for Biotechnology Information that have ample information about it. In these webs you will discover that it has been possible to verify that:
Garcinia Cambogia plays an important role in regulating the biosynthesis of endogenous lipids. This means that it interferes with the formation of the fats that are formed in the organism.
Hydroxycitric acid (HCA) intervenes in the inhibition of ATP-dependent lyase citrate enzyme in the formation of lipids consequent. Which means that the HCA limits the action of the enzyme that form the fat and accumulates it in the organism.
Studies have found a relationship between the administration of Garcinia Cambogia and weight loss in animals and humans. In other words, this extract was administered to animals and people, and as a result, they experienced weight loss. (2)
These are just some of the data that prove that Garcinia Cambogia has the ability to reduce the formation of fats in the body and thus obtain a noticeable reduction in weight. That is why, for some time now, the supplements made on the basis of this fruit have led on the market, thanks to its forceful results.
Properties and benefits of Garcinia Cambogia
Among its most important benefits, we can name the following:
- It limits the desires of eating: Also called feeling of satiety. This is not a anorectic effect. It provides a limitation of eating anxiety, without appealing to the central nervous system.
- Burns the fats in the body: by limiting the formation of excess, reserves are consumed, producing the reduction of body volume.
- Improves the mood: it also enhances the production of serotonin, the hormone of happiness. This also reduces cravings for anxiety.
- It reduces cholesterol levels and triglycerides: by reducing fats, cholesterol is lowered and the tendency to heart disease is reduced.
- Promotes rejuvenation: Due to its high level of antioxidants that reduce cell degradation.
- It regulates digestive problems: because its nutrients and components normalize the digestive system.
- Increases energy levels: because it regulates the formation of glucose, the organism’s fuel, more effectively.
- Improves the immune system: because it also has large amounts of vitamin C.
- Promotes blood circulation: it protects the vascular walls and helps it flow more easily.
- It has analgesic properties: The fruit was used to treat osteoarthritis in older people.
- It favors the thermogenic processes of the body: by which the fats are burned with the body heat.
- It limits the lipogenesis: o process of formation of fats.
- It is antiseptic and anti-inflammatory: by the presence of anthocyanosides which are water-soluble pigments.
- It is astringent, antiseptic and antibacterial: thanks to the presence of tannins in its composition.
- It is detoxifying: depending on its high fiber content, it has the ability to clean the organism.
(HCA) Hydroxycitric acid, The main component of Garcinia Cambogia
If there is something that the Garcinia Cambogia owes its fame to, it is its star component: the hydroxycitric acid or HCA. This is a citric acid that is also found in lemons, grapefruits and oranges. The only difference is that only this one possesses it in large quantity in its shell. It is the only fruit from which these tablets can be made so effective. (3)
How does Garcinia cambogia work?
The hydroxycitric acid fulfils its function in the liver and is where it is responsible for limiting the enzyme ATP citrate lyase. Thus, no extra lipids are accumulated, so the organism takes the lipids collected to produce more and better glucose. Speaking in Spanish: you get a feeling of satiety and burn your fats more easily.
Side effects of Garcinia Cambogia
Garcinia Cambogia has no registered side effects, just like that. None has been known in the clinical trials that have been done. But to prevent any problems you should never exceed the recommended doses. If you have any questions, it is vital to consult a doctor before consuming these tablets.
What is the best product of Garcinia Cambogia?
After making a comparison between the most recognized brands of tablets made based on Garcinia Cambogia, I could see what characteristics should have the best product made with this fruit. They are three very simple virtues, which you will then detail:
» 50% of HCA: the level of hydroxycitric acid is very important for these pills to actually take effect. Therefore 50% at the concentration level is the minimum condition for success.
» Lack of artificial preservatives or binders: as these may interfere with the action of the HCA.
» 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee: This makes it possible to return the product within 90 days of having obtained it, if the buyer manifests dissatisfaction of any kind. Only the best manufacturers offer this option.
Check out these related topics